Remember that blazin’ hot sausage spread I told you about earlier this week? Well, injuries have healed and I’m ready for another go.
This pasta dish is easily made in the amount of time it takes to boil your water. So charge ahead, my friends. And good luck.
>> 15-20 cherry tomatoes
>> 2 tablespoons nduja *
>> 6-8 fresh basil leaves
>> Penne Pasta
>> Parmesan Cheese (optional) **
1. Boil pasta in salted water.
2. Slice cherry tomatoes in half and cook for 10 minutes in olive oil.
3. Add nduja, stirring until it dissolves.
4. Tear basil leaves and cook 2 minutes.
5. Toss in pasta and cook for 1 minute.
6. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
* For spicier pasta, add more nduja, but add slowly and taste often. It gets HOT, fast!
** The cheese will help offset the fire in the nduja.