Reggio Calabria is one of the most exciting provincial towns and has a history as old as Italy itself.
In this one-day tour, you will …
– tour the archeological museum in Reggio
– visit the famous Bronzi di Riace Greek statues
– see the Greek Theatre
– have gelato at one of the oldest gelaterias in southern Italy
– go to the Cathedral
– dine on a seafood lunch while overlooking the Straits of Messina and nearby Sicily
In the afternoon, you have the option of
– lounging on a a chair with a private umbrella on the beach in Reggio
– exploring the Violet Coast and Scilla, home of the six-headed sea monster, Scylla, made famous in Homer’s The Odyssey
– Half-day guided tour of Reggio Calabria
– Full Calabrese lunch, including wine, coffee and dessert
– Entrance fees
– Gelato, water and light snacks
– Your choice of beach umbrella rental for two or afternoon guided trip to Scilla
Price: €135 per person, based on two travelers. Please inquire about pricing for larger groups.
Contact me for details and booking.