Please read this document carefully as it contains information pertinent to your custom tour or vacation. To complete your booking, you must acknowledge you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions specified below.
Your Private Group Heritage Tour price will be defined in the final project and is subject to your final approval. MBV Travel, LLC requires a $300 upfront fee and this signed contract to begin working on your tour. This fee is not an additional expense and will be deducted from either the overall group tour price or the individual listed on the contract.
Upon approval of your tour itinerary, a 50% deposit (minus the $300 upfront fee, if applicable) is required from each traveler to secure bookings. The balance is due 60 days prior to the commencement of the vacation. If booking is made less than 60 days before the tour, the full amount will be due. We accept vacation and tour fees, deposits and payments via all major credit cards, personal check (to a US bank) or Paypal.
A private group heritage tour package is created for and is limited in use to the client (and/or group) named in the contract. Please refrain from publishing your itinerary and our recommendations online.
– Once we receive your contract and upfront fee, we will begin working on your trip outline. In some cases this takes several weeks of back-and-forth with the traveler and is often reliant upon the traveler’s response time. If you are booking during a particularly busy time, you will be advised of your outline turn-around time via email or phone. In some cases (typically on ancestry-related trips) where the traveler requests a destination unfamiliar to the MBV Travel team, more time might be needed to define your itinerary outline. If you have questions about this, please consult Cherrye (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
– Once you approve your outline, we will fill in the details of your itinerary and provide you with a vacation / tour proposal and per-person trip price.
– Upon approval of the tour itinerary and price, each traveler will be sent a sign up form and tour terms and conditions. Each traveler must sign the terms and conditions for their booking to be confirmed.
– Accommodations and excursions will be booked as each individual traveler submits his/her deposit. If a traveler fails to submit payment in a timely manner, the first choice accommodation might not be available. In this case, a comparable replacement will be selected and booked.
– If full payment has not been remitted by all travelers 60 days prior to commencement of the tour, the tour organizer (listed in this contract) will be notified. In most cases, the organizer can be given the option of either paying the difference or modifying the itinerary.
– Approximately one month before the commencement of your tour, you will receive your tour package via email. This includes a detailed itinerary, along with hotel and other contact information, maps (when applicable), photos, lists of local products, shopping and dining recommendations, articles of interest and travel tips. If you are traveling prior to the vacation or tour we are planning for you, please let us know and we will make every effort to expedite delivery of your vacation package.
All tour and vacation prices are listed on a per person basis and are based on double occupancy, unless otherwise noted. Payments are remitted in USD.
My Bella Vita Travel provides inclusive travel packages at one price to our travelers and does not provide cost breakdown. Travelers who wish to reduce the overall price of their trip are asked to provide us with a ballpark figure and we will make our best effort to meet their request.
Final Payment is due in full 60 days prior to your tour or vacation. When booking past this date, full payment is due immediately. Your reservation may be cancelled and your deposit forfeited if not received by the due date.
In some cases it is possible to pay for your vacation via check on a US bank. If a check is returned to us due to non-sufficient funds, My Bella Vita Travel will assess a $50.00 fee per occurrence. This fee will be added to the tour or vacation balance to be paid in full no later than 60 days prior to departure or the reservation will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
All cancellation of trip requests are the responsibility of the client and must be made in writing.
The client may cancel the trip at any time but will be subject to the cancellation policies and fees of the various service providers (IE, rental agencies, hotels, guides, transportation services, etc.)
MBV Travel, LLC fees are non-refundable. Should the client choose to cancel the agreement after the initial deposit has been made but before receiving the final packet, the full invoice amount will be due if we are unable to cancel your various services. Cancellations due to medical reasons can only be covered by your travel insurance carrier. We strongly advise that you purchase travel insurance to protect yourself in the event that you need to cancel your reservations. Additionally, no refund will be made for any unused portion of the tour or vacation.
My Bella Vita Travel reserves the right to use photographs and videos of guests taken during custom tours and vacations in promotional materials without compensation or advanced notice. If you desire a specific picture not be used, please contact My Bella Vita Travel and the photo will be removed from promotional materials.
It is the responsibility of the traveler to obtain passports, visas and other travel documents. Please check with your local embassy or consulate. My Bella Vita Travel cannot accept responsibility if you are refused access to a country due to improper documentation.
Travel can be risky and parts of your tour or vacation may be non-refundable. If you are concerned, you may want to consider purchasing travel insurance. Although we cannot recommend any particular insurer, you can compare policies and costs at InsureMyTrip.com. If you decide to buy, be sure to read all the fine print and fully understand the coverage.
My Bella Vita Travel acts as an agent for the traveler with respect to transportation and hotels and exercise every possible care. However, we assume no liability for injury, damage, delay, loss, accident or irregularity in connection with the services of any train, bus, boat or other conveyance used in carrying out the arrangements of the tour. We cannot accept responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or change or other circumstances, including but not limited to sickness, weather, strikes, war or terrorist acts, quarantine, acts of God or any other causes beyond our control. All such losses and expenses will be borne by the traveler.
Because travel is full of surprises including strikes and unexpected restaurant or other closings, we reserve the right to make alterations to any published itinerary. Any such change would not be cause for a refund nor would it constitute grounds for fraud.