With the Italian-frenzy that is bouncing throughout the Internet these days, missing a blog post here or a news item there wouldn’t be hard to do.
So, to help you out, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite posts from the week and included them here for your leisurely weekend reading pleasure.
Enjoy! (you can thank me later)
1. Head to Joe’s and weigh in on whether the New York Knicks are stereotyping young, Italian athlete Danilo Gallinari or whether they are just showing him the love.
2. Read up on World Nutella Day and see how you can get involved.
3. So, who do you think drinks for wine – Americans or Italians? Get the read deal at Bleeding Espresso.
4. See what Babyroma’s been eating as her mom, Kataroma deciphers the differences between Australia and Italy.
5. Get an insider’s view on her favorite fountain in Rome at NYC/Caribbean Ragazza’s blog.
6. Curb that sweet tooth with Frutto della Passione’s chocolate pasta. Best of two worlds, I’ll say!
7. Visit Italophile.com and get the scoop on the latest social networking sites – created just for us Italophiles!
8. Candied carrots – who knew? Visit Alex’s Blog from Italy and get the dish on this and other Italian candied specialties.
9. Think you know Italian food? Visit Italian American Girl who is Saying NO to Bogus Italian Food.
and finally …