All of the Christmas talk around here has me decking halls, caroling carols and rockin’ around the Christmas tree. Well … the decorations.
And all of this good cheer is just too much to keep to myself. So today I’m gonna borrow a theme from Bleeding Espresso. I hope you all will play along and
Blog my Blog
Here’s how it works:
1. I’ll kick it off with a question.
2. The first commenter answers my question and leaves a new question for the next commenter. It can be a general question, fill in the blank sentence, a “tell me about a time when,” etc.
3. The next commenter answers that question and asks a new question for the following visitor.
4. And so on and so forth.
5. This is a family blog folks (or, well … it could be) so let’s keep it clean. My mama comes here.
6. In a situation where two commenters have answered the same question and you’re next to answer, please either choose one of the questions or answer both; if you don’t answer both, you are free to pass along the question you didn’t use or come up with a new one. Apparently this was an issue at Bleeding Espresso. Thanks for the heads up!
And now the first question …
What is one thing on your Christmas list
you really hope Santa brings?
And you are up!