Tired of eating the same old pasta dishes again and again? Then try this pasta, zucchini and chickpea recipe. It is fun. It is flavorful. It is quick and easy.
And I think you will love it.
>> 1/2 pound of spaghetti pasta (or other long pasta of your choice)
>> 1 1/2 small zucchini, cut in half moons
>> 15 ounces of chickpeas
>> 1/2 of a vegetable bouillon cube
>> Olive Oil
>> Crushed red pepper
>> Parmesan cheese
1. Boil the spaghetti in salted water until al dente.
2. Cook the zucchini in olive oil over medium heat and add the bouillon cube. Stir frequently until cube is dissolved.
3. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add the chickpeas and cook 2-3 minutes or until it is heated.
5. When pasta is ready, add a dash of crushed red pepper to the zucchini and chickpea mix and toss with the pasta.
6. Serve immediately with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and more red pepper.