There is no better marriage than that of ricotta and spinach. Add this mixture with your favorite pasta and voila … it is a ricotta and spinach pasta masterpiece.
>> 1/2 pound, penne pasta
>> 1 cup, fresh ricott
>> 10 ounces, frozen spinach
>> Pecorino cheese, grated
>> Black pepper
1. Boil salted water and add spinach, stir well.
2. When water returns to boil, add pasta and cook spinach and pasta together until pasta is al dente.
3. In separate bowl, stir ricotta with 2 or 3 spoons of the boiling water until it is creamy.
4. Add black pepper.
5. Add cooked pasta and spinach to the ricotta and stir well.
6. Serve with freshly grated Pecorino.