Last month Il Cedro and My Bella Vita offered a give-a-way in conjunction with the 5 Minutes for Mom’s Ultimate Blog Party, and one of my new favorite bloggers won. Playful Professional of Play More, Laugh More, Live More, then introduced me to Friday Fill-Ins. I *love* how this blog-thing works. Don’t be jealous, Kevin Bacon, you’re in our six degrees, too!
While I may be posting this baby on Monday, everyone else posted on Friday. Go to the Friday Fill-Ins blogsite to check it out or play along.
1. Today I saw the tinest brown bird, sitting on a branch of our cherry blossom tree. He perched, chirped, then flitted away.
2. “It Wasn’t Me,” by Shaggy makes me wanna dance! Actually, I GET DOWN, BABY! Even now, when I found the video to attach to this post, I took a boogy break!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is something I really miss in Italy. I love aperitivi, but sometimes a girl just misses TGIF, ya know?
4. My nephew, Cole is someone I’d like to get to know better. In that, I mean I can’t wait to see the man he will become one day.
5. The smell of rain reminds me so much of springtime! Hey, I grew up in southeast Texas!
6. I made a grande vanilla cappuccino this morning, and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday night I watched my new favorite obsession, The Ghost Whisperer, Saturday my plans included teaching an English lesson and going to dinner in the mountains, and Sunday I watched Catanzaro play soccer against Benevento! Forza Gialla-Rossi!