Guilty! I’m guilty…
I have been ignoring my meme-forwarding friends long enough – and, today I’m going to do something about it.
I love memes. Love them! Why wouldn’t I? I get to talk all about myself!
Fun for you, I know…
So, for the next few Mondays (at least) I’m gonna catch up on my memes.
Today’s meme was sent to be via my new friend Linda of Milanese Masala and it goes like this:
– Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
– Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
– Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
– Tell them they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I’m not gonna tag anyone. But, I *really* hope some of you will do this meme and let me know you’ve done it! Deal?
1. Like Linda, I have a pretty good gaydar. Although, while she outed Bert and Ernie, I’ve got my own doubts about Captain Jack Sparrow. Ohhh, come on! You wondered, too!
2. I am not an animal person. I can see other people’s dogs, cats, and pigs and think they are cute, but I’m ok just being a pet-aunt. I’m actually a teeny tiny bit afraid of dogs. No, I was never bitten. This is a totally unfounded fear. Like heights! Or, spiders.
3. I never tasted a fig until I moved to Italy, and I don’t like ’em.
4. I’ve wanted to live in New York City since I was three years old, and in fact, used to run away, and when I say “run away” I mean hide under my parent’s bed, to NYC all the time!
5. I wasn’t just a cheerleader in high school. I was All-American…
6. I need more than eight hours of sleep per night to function at my best.
7. I believe psychics use their 6th sense, and I love psychic shows like Medium, Ghost Whisperer, and even Psych!
Remember, if you do the meme…let me know. I wanna hear your secrets, too!