Here is a fun quiz you can take to see What Kind of American English You Speak.
I took the quiz and I scored 50% General American English, 40% Dixie (now there is a surprise!), and 5% YANKEE (now THAT is a surprise!)
I realize this only adds up to 95%, but … I dunno … maybe the other 5% is Italian.
What do you think?
Click here to take the quiz. Please post your results. I am interested to see how you rank!